Old: Almost there!

Thanks greatly for following the news of AWA. I have been hard at work building the game, and giving it a great polish. I've made some great changes, and one of which is a new name for the game!
I will announce the name very soon. I feel that Another World isn't exactly original, and it literally took me months to actually brainstorm a new name with success.







Other new updates I can include today are to do with extra content I have added in.







I have added in a Trade Store where you can trade an item for another item. Some towns people, or special NPC's, may have something special which you can trade them for. One persons junk is another persons treasure? Let's hope you'll receive more treasure than junk.









A new Battle HUD for a more visual looking battle. I know.. It's not really game changing, but it's nice :)



A new name, newly added features and more story events, those are a winning combination.
Don't forget that AWA, or should I say ???? will be free to download and play. Now that's unbeatable.

Comments

Popular Posts