Polishing more maps, Sorry for the delay.

It's been 3 months since the last update. Every month there was supposed to be an update to the story, since April I really felt that more needed to be done, and that really has taken allot more time. 

I've  created more improved maps, this includes much better lighting and atmosphere. This challenge to improve the project has taken allot of enduring to learn and improve.



While your exploring many of the locations you'll find that the new music, sounds and effects will really give your adventure a lift. I truly hope exploring these maps can feel rewarding, and challenging enough to pull you away from the real world to a fantasy world of adventure.



Making even a small change can be a a gamble. In most cases I have to go through the entire game to make sure it all works together without breaking the experience. It really causes a huge stress cloud over my head and getting through that storm can fill me with allot of doubt as to whether I am doing this right. Thanks so much for hanging on for the new update.

Comments

Popular Posts