Old: Almost there, and new ideas!


As I make my way completing the final chapters, I have added additional new content in each one so far. It's surprising just how much the project has grown. One feature I've now included, firstly just as a mini quest, has now exploded in to a full on branch to the game-play itself.

Mining in games, let's be honest, just hit the rock and you get stuff, but this is no ordinary game and without spoiling anything for you, you're going to have some big surprises depending on how you like to mine. What? - It will be fun finding out about different reactions from players, hopefully.



More news to come. The feature has so far had around 6 hours of coding with Ruby and I've not used any pre made scripts, it's a crazy idea, but it works, still some more to finish.

Remember that Heavens Heroes will be free to play, and begin with 3 chapters, then further expansions following. Maybe 1 other person may play it, maybe 100, I am hoping you'll have the best enjoyment from playing.

Take Care.

Comments

Popular Posts