Old: Loads of work this week!

Any spare moment is being spent carefully crafting and editing more additional pieces, not to mention the constant question "What can I do better?

Welcome back!


Some areas look incredible after having a further gloss over, editing and writing has been rewarding too.

I've really pushed and who knows whether Heavens Heroes will be played by many or enjoyed by a few, I really have my heart in the project and the emotional attachment is surreal.

I really hope this can be a gem of the RPG Maker series, there are so many RPG maker games.. So few have risen to the surface. Heavens Heroes will be a great story for you to enjoy in any case!

 
 Heavens Heroes writing style is very easy to take in, I do notice in many RPG's dialogue can get way over the top fancy, many big words and similar patterns of dialogue are repeated over.

Casual readers and those who are learning English will find that enjoying the story won't mean you need to have  Dictionary to hand.

I'm currently editing Chapter 3, the final chapter but not the end! Once that has been done, it'll be an intense play through and then.. Release time!
 
More news and updates within the week.

Comments

Popular Posts