Old: More ideas and news.


It's all been last minute idea mad here. I've been working on even more content to layer on top of what is almost a very polished title already. But I have to accept, using RPG Maker, many will feel it's just copy and paste.. It's been done.. The real challenge I've had to take seriously is copy, paste, create and be inventive!




This time I've been working on the battle system, which offers a great side-view as you're already aware. I've been nurturing the system so not only is the battle system flexible, but you decide how you want to tackle each run in with enemies, even escape is an option.



You'll have powerful abilities to end things quickly, but soon, you may understand that all that power makes you miss some pretty impressive extras. I've tried to make Heavens Heroes all about how you want to play it. Battling is just another side of the game that will reward you with some nice goodies and surprises. It's not about gaining exp and receiving items, it's about, shall I rush this battle, or should I see what can be gained in other ways. What do you mean? That's just a secret of many! Finding surprises in Heavens is the real challenge that offers rewards.



Playing your way is what I encourage most. Even if you don't like to battle, you still have a great story to follow and puzzles to find which hold many secrets.


I hope you enjoy Heavens Heroes on release and will support the growth of the story and beyond.


It's coming along and on the way!

Comments

Popular Posts