Old: April Update. Lighting up the world

Welcome back.
It seems each month I say "We're almost there!" But it gets to the end of said month and I pull out even more of a treat to the series.

I've been making way for one last big adjustment to the title. Lighting.

Lighting with RPG Maker is no easy task. The engine itself only allows you to tint the screen, which is great, it's been a savior and you should use it too!


However, this is my own custom lighting! I've named the effect "Mai Light"
You'll see some lovely effects as night turns to day, and as the day draws to a beautiful evening, gently glowing in to the night. Other lighting tricks and scores are being thrown in to really add a lovely polish to an already lovely effect.



Don't forget that Heavens Heroes: Unite, will be a free to play title.
Everything must be perfectly tuned for you guys, and because I want to prove it's possible for me to make a game people will enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts