Old:April -Updates 2

I hope you've enjoyed following the updates. I've had many more hours tweaking and tightening the game-play, and presentation much more. If you've ever though about making a game, be ready.


I really respect developers who really pay attention to the details, not just making AAA graphics, but the other bits we're really supposed to enjoy, like.. the game-play! The amount of time testing, in my opinion, greatly over weighs everything else.


I've been around some time.. My first console was an Atari 2600, and Pong was good, at that time other kids had the Sega Mega Drive, or SNES.. I was a bit behind the cool kids..#Ballingonabudget, but even then, I really did enjoy games on any platform. Even the most simple ones can be treasures, Heck, I used to make my own paper games and spend hours with my brother playing them.


Allot in gaming has changed so much that looking back always makes me want to make sure every piece fits, You could buy a game up to the early 2000's and it would feel complete, unbroken and never need an update (Unless that game was terribly made anyway) But all in all, making a half decent to great game takes allot of time, and in respect of many who have played a half baked RPG Maker game title, the pressure is on.


Of course assets will have been re-used, Main characters were used many of the RPG Maker titles out there in different games, but it'll come full circle as long as the quality is there, and the game-play is balanced, rewarding and well thought.


If you ever need any tips or help, then give me a nod, I'll certainly reply back.


I'll be back soon with another update!

Comments

Popular Posts