Work In Progress. Face Graphics and Better text window.

 Thanks so much for taking a read up on what is on the way. I can say the work load has really jumped. Here is a great new change on the way in to the game. 


Giving each NPC a face graphic of their own.

The time this will take is going to be quite high. There are over 200 NPC's that can be found.
I'm also finding that I am editing the conversations you can have to better fit the person you're speaking to. I almost feel bad that I am making this change. It means I'm going to be behind completing the game until I have every NPC covered. There will be a few exceptions to NPC's having different face graphics to cut time a little bit, but I don't really want to cut corners. The Medics for example will keep the same graphics in each Medic House which can be found.

Our shop keeper Burt is looking good!

My aim is to give every NPC is a face graphic that best matches the type of NPC they are. It's also to give a more human touch to the game. 

The other detail you can see is that there is a new window skin being made for when reading text. I'm planning on Making a number of window skins that you can switch between. This will hopefully give your eyes a better chance to enjoy reading the story. It's also to make everything more presentable and for better viewing.

I wish I could have made these changes sooner. The amount of work rebuilding in to the new engine has been staggering, and has left ideas behind. I'm pushing the best I can to really make this a great game to be enjoyed. I'll keep you posted as I aim at getting as much done as possible.

Many thanks for playing. I hope you'll keep coming back for more.




Comments

Popular Posts