Exciting screenshots of update 0.8

 Hello All.


I wanted to share some of the new work I've been doing. I really made some great improvements. It's been a massive push to do this. There are many improvements of new window skin graphics, improved maps and and face graphics for a great many NPC's and maps have been painstakingly re-designed .


IinvUu.png


New tile set pieces have been edited in. I've been chopping and connecting many parts to try and make everything fit together. All villages and more areas have been hand made again as tile sets do not match with the old ones and made everything look like a car wreck. The redesign have been a huge task to resolve.

MC%2FdJV.png


I've relied heavily on editing programs to alter, edit and improve tile sets beyond the packs they were made from. I hope this will be enough for you to give my game a try. These new changes aren't in yet and I'm looking at March to release the new pack.

Heavens Heroes in March will no longer be free to play, you can however add it to your Itch.io account to avoid the pay wall. It will cost $1 to play as an early access game, and if you decide to donate, that would help greatly. As an early player you will receive e-mails with exclusive content within Heavens Heroes through itch.io. I want to thank any who have tried the game I have tried so hard to turn it around.

I'm struggling quite heavily and this project is keeping me from falling apart. I'm hopeful you will join in the journey of keeping my project alive. In return I'll do more to add humour in to the game, keep the worlds as immersive as possible and strive to do better.

Comments

Popular Posts