Chapter 3 is coming along. New graphics and more story.

 Welcome Inn!

Happy Easter. 

Today I am working on some new tile graphics and original effects for the game available on my page.

Custom made lighting - The lights will flare and move in real time.

It's no secret that I use RPG Maker. I have made much of the custom effects such as lighting and Menu's. I've had to learn as much as I can to improve the game, world and story. The above scene is only used twice, but has taken 6 hours of testing, editing and re-writing. I hope players will like it better. 

Huge maps under construction-Placeholder Chapter 3 maps are being lifted with newly made graphics.


The Bottom half of the screen is a tile set for upper ground that I have custom created. The top half is the old dated look. The old look is not very nice and very jagged. The bottom is rounder and nicer, good choice of words :) The work so far has taken 3 hours. I will need at least up to 12 hours to decorate. It's a huge map, and each tile needs to be placed thoughtfully step by step.

I'm just one man. I'll try my best to finish this sooner!


Chapter 3 will have more story and events. It's coming to a great climax so please hang on while I complete all the writing, effects and graphics. 

Heavens Heroes: Unite is currently free to play and available for Windows. 

I'm very dedicated to completing the game, but the work is challenging at times. 

Please give it a go.

Comments

Popular Posts