Chapter 4: Is here.

When I started this project back in 2013, I had no idea it would get this far. It's amazing to see that Heavens Heroes is starting to be enjoyed by you guys! It's been an uphill climb, and  I just want to say that every day I am grateful I can continue this project, It's been very difficult and challenging to keep going. 

I'll do my best to keep you guys entertained with Heavens Heroes., Chapter 4's new update brings new mechanics, even wilder adventures, and a whole lot of new challenges. Try it out and explore the new Dragoo Caverns where the story continues further.

There are more new areas to explore, and they are looking better than ever. I'll do my best to keep the maps as nice to move around as possible.


 

Thanks so much for visiting. 

Comments

Popular Posts