Hello out there

Here is a look at some new stuff coming in the next feature update. For anyone interested in the game making program I use, it is called RPG Maker VX Ace, but I have heavily modified my own tile sets that I purchased to create the unique look, and style of the game. But, it's a good program overall.


The screenshot above is for a new location you'll be able to explore. I've been working on detailed work as much as possible. This is because I really feel that the world would be nicer for you to enjoy, and I hope the work shows that I've so dedicated to making this Heavens Heroes.


World Atlas - Your new world!


I've always been stuck with ways to make a detailed world map in RPG Maker without resorting to parallax graphics. The editor is super basic. With some custom work of my own, I am bringing the world atlas to life. 


I have a number of ideas I want to add, but I'm really just giving the world a more polished look overall. 


The new atlas is going to be a huge transformation compared to the old atlas. And, I want to add some real magic to the atlas for you to explore.

Thanks again so much. I don't get paid for making this game. It's entirely a passion project. Heavens Heroes is free for anyone who wishes to play, and is worked on daily. Just please let me know of any bugs or problems you may encounter. I'm here to help.

Comments

Popular Posts