Hello everyone, and thanks so much for dropping by! The last month has been a huge challenge working on my game. I thought it would be allot easier by now, but the work is really geared towards a huge push to up the quality of the game as much as possible,

New Name (possibly)


I am really considering a change of name, Far from Home, really seems like the ideal name as you spend so much time away from your home on your adventure. But, there's more meaning to the name which I won't spoil. Re-naming the project will be a gradual move as I would like people who know Heavens Heroes, to know this is the game with a new and more fitting name.

New lighting system.


Lighting hasn't changed since I built the system around 2 years ago, or more. As the graphics have changed quite a bit, it was time to set the tone of the lighting systems to reflect the new tile sets I'm using, and really bring a bigger sense of atmosphere.


It's always great to hear of your thoughts on the game. There are many other improvements coming to Chapter 5. You'll really feel like you're playing an RPG. And, the world will have brand new challenges outside of the story. The new Zone events will bring something entirely new where you complete challenges and choose to gamble on advancing for bigger, and better items. 

You can play Heavens Heroes today, and it's free to play! I do offer a donation bundle which really helps towards the costs of making the game. If you check out my devlogs you'll see I'm working very hard to make this a great game, I always try to give back to the players as much as possible in thanks for playing, and giving me some hope I can do this!

So thanks so much for your time. And, I wish you all the best, and hope you will come and visit often :)

Comments

Popular Posts