Zone events: Coming to Chapter 5 update.

This next update will have some new content updates along side the new map. I'm working on some new ideas just to give more variety outside of playing the story.

In the new update there will be zone events on the world map.. 


When you step in to a zone event you'll have a random challenge, set on a random challenge map. There you will be tasked to complete a challenge, and receive a reward once you have met the conditions. 

I've been working especially on this idea for the last week or so. Creating new graphics in editing programs, making the presentation of the maps good for exploring. There's been allot of event making which also include seeing your party members on the map. And, breaking stuff on the maps to find some items. 


 Clara will cast a heal spell to recover the party members between battles, at random her dialogue box will pop up to announce that she will heal. Sonnoko will find a weakness in the enemies, and announce he found a weakness, and in that battle you'll have double turns. There's going to be allot here to make this interesting and fun to challenge. 


It's a unique idea that I hope you'll like. The zone events will be a good break from the story and allow you to build your own side story, it'll give you something to try out while for the coming chapters are being worked on. It's going to be a bigger update than I even realised. I'm upset I can't do the work any quicker, but the testing and everything takes so much time. I've seen a massive drop in visitors, so I'm doing what I can, and I hope you'll keep up with the work and download the update when it's available and for free. 

Click to find out more about a new side quest for Chapter 1, in the next upcoming update. https://aw-rpg.blogspot.com/2021/06/new-side-quest-arriving-in-new-update.html

Comments

Popular Posts