New World Map Update Coming.

Thank you for dropping in. 


I've been making allot of new maps, and I wanted to share some of them. These locations are coming in the next update. There is so much story also, I've really had my work load to space out  game-play for the rest of Chapter 4, and Chapter 5.



The world map will be a huge upcoming change, This part of the map is Europa. I've really tried something really different. The detail is more than I thought possible. Using my own created tile sets really makes this unique.  I hope you'll like the new world map.



The the monsters in Heavens Heroes are mainly my own creations. But, a few are what came with the program. These monsters are called Oxen. They wander the map and will try to lure you to them while your exploring . I'm still working on the design, so they should look much better once I have completed, and shaded the sprites. Not many people would know I made many of the graphics in the project, this includes the battle backgrounds, skies, and more. So, just letting you know, I didn't hire someone on Fiverr to do this work. It's all my own, and I'm way too broke to afford a professional sprite maker to work on the project.



On a stormy day some people of the coastal village are out fishing. I'm working really hard on the map designs so this update might need a bit longer, this includes creating new tile set graphics. I really felt like I didn't have enough time on the last update as had many remaps to do which took a few weeks of sorting out. There's just so much story to break down that I needed to do what I could to space the game out at this point. It'll really feel great when you play the upcoming update. you'll have more open spaces to explore, many new challenges, and story that will be really answering allot of questions to everything that has happened from the start of the game. 

I don't get paid for the work, this is a passion project. If you have any suggestions, or any feedback, I'm all ears. And, donations are welcome, they go towards any costs of making the game. I'm thinking of ways of giving back when I'm working on the game and releasing the newer content. I hope many of the changes over the last few months have been enough to support the project.

Check out the next blog about the new changes coming to chapter 5:

https://aw-rpg.blogspot.com/2021/06/zone-events-coming-to-chapter-5-update.html

Comments

Popular Posts